My milkshakes bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
You have encountered ＡＮ ＯＷＬＥ
- ＰＥＴ ＯＷＬＥ
- ＦＥＥＤ ＯＷＬＥ
- ＳＮＵＧＧＬＥ ＯＷＬＥ
You have chosen ＰＥＴ ＯＷＬＥ.
She’s been feeling a bit low lately. One of those times where she’s not down and outright sick, but not exactly up to blogging either.
i definitely want to try my hand at making a skin or accent some time
maybe for the january contest :|a
I understand that a lot of people enjoy writing shipfics where they transplant characters into a college setting. Since some writers may not be in college, or may have graduated a long time ago, I thought I’d offer a helpful list of realistic college meet not-so-cute scenarios. Forget baristas. This is where it’s at.
- I’m really passionate about this cause and I will give you this flier if I have to shove it down your throat
- vicious battle over the only left handed desk in the room
- my roommate’s boyfriend is staying over so can I please sleep on your floor
- it’s pouring and my final paper is in my backpack so I guess we’re stuck under this tiny awning together. do you think they’d deliver pizza here
- hey I have to photograph someone for class will you be my model
- hey I have to take someone’s blood pressure for class will you be my victim
- variations of the above
- I know I keep coming to the cookie shop and for some reason it’s always your shift but don’t you dare judge me I need these for my sanity
- all our friends are drunk
- it’s 3 am and I’m still in the library studying for finals and I’m losing my grip on reality and I think I just saw a ghost
- we’re the only two people in this club. what is this club even for
- humans vs zombies (see you can still have your zombie AU, best of both worlds)
- we’re the only people who ever talk in discussions it’s awful
- GROUP PROJECT
- We both locked ourselves out of our dorm at 2 AM
- You stopped someone from stealing my bike while I was buying groceries
- Crap I forgot my scantron
- I tripped in the dining hall and you’re the poor student worker who has to clean up my mess
- We both showed up to the wrong classroom for the same class and neither of us know where the actual room is.
- Epic battle over who can checkout the on-hold text book at the library
- Your frisbee almost hit me while I was sitting on the lawn reading
- We both have friends at this party, but they’re off with their other friends and we’re stuck drinking in this corner together
- Sorry, but this is the only seat left in the dining hall mind if I sit here?
- There are a bunch of assholes smoking pot in our shared bathroom
- We’re the two people who were in the shower when the fire alarm went off. Nice bathrobe.
- You skateboarded into me.
- Stop thumping on my floor or so help me—!
- Epic battle for the last packet of ramen.